Sunday, December 7, 2014

Do You Want To Lose Weight - Will You Listen?

Source

The last few weeks I've heard so many people talk about losing weight and trying to get into shape that I tended to clam up and not say anything.  Why?  Because what I heard from most equaled defeat not a life long change, which is what it takes to get to your goal and to maintain it.

I've been doing this a long, long time and know enough that its a continual mental process of change that I must go through to succeed.

Our bodies change on a regular basis and we must stop and try different combinations of things to keep it burning and for me maintaining.

I must continue to stay motivated and in part of doing that is why I daily go to the Nutrisystem Community to read others successes, struggles and triumphs.  Also, I regularly continue in being honest with myself where I am at today and make adjustments as needed.

Looking back on where I came from is huge for me.  Its like I don't even know that person anymore.  I have been at goal for over 6 years and pretty healthy for a Type 1 diabetic.

Take a good hard look at why you're here and what you think its going to take to be successful.  It isn't a short effort, its a lifelong effort and its best you keep that in mind now as you approach goal. 

Going back to the overweight Sheri and very, very sick one was and is not an option for me.  I do whatever it takes to stay on top of my weight and health daily, what about you?  Are you willing to do what it takes?



My Story on #Nutrisystem





Excerpts from The Motivational Girl are protected by copyright and used here by permission of The Motivational Girl, 2015.

3 comments:

  1. Such inspiration Sheri!!!!! YES to being honest with ourselves! When we play the fool game it hurts nobody but ourselves first & then others around us cause we are unhappy. CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! I so appreciate you always cheering me on!

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear how well you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!