Thursday, November 27, 2014

No Regrets - What Choice is Right For You?




Thanksgiving can be very intimidating for those that are "watching their weight". 

We can approach it on the really strict side, you won't eat anything that isn't on your plan or you can approach it in a relax mode plan ahead make the choices you want to have and then hold yourself accountable.  

Before making it to goal, while I was losing I didn't go off my plan.  I stuck to what I was suppose to eat.  No regrets at all I was thrilled to see the scale come down that week!  However, once I made it to goal (back in December 2008) I have made choices each Thanksgiving Day.  I don't eat what I really do not want, I will choose specific foods that I rarely get to eat throughout the year like my Mom's stuffing or her homemade Pumpkin Pie.  Yum! 

Remember today isn't all about the delicious food, but about the family you're spending time with and the memories you are gathering in your heart.  Life is short, focus on what is most important.

No regrets - make your choice and then live with your choice.   

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 




Excerpts from The Motivational Girl are protected by copyright and used here by permission of The Motivational Girl, 2014.