Monday, August 29, 2011

Tired Of Thinking About It

Your probably asking what is it that I am tired of well I will tell you FOOD! I am tired of it encompassing my life. I am tired of having to worry about everything I eat. I am tired of not being able to live freely to be able to eat a hamburger when I want it or a piece of candy. I am tired of having to exercise like a mad woman to just maintain my weight. I am tired of logging my food to try to lose my 10 pounds I have gained. I am tired of every day thinking “I am fat” or “my arms are getting flabbier”.

Source
If you are reading this you probably have a love/hate relationship with food like I do. I imagine you also are tired of thinking about it.

So my question to you is what can we do to stop thinking about food all the time? I am a compulsive eater, I could eat any time of the day or night and not be satisfied with what I eat and just want more.

I will never be you and you will never be me. I try to read a lot of other people’s blogs to be inspired and it does inspire me, but lately its making me feel bad like I am not working hard enough and this frustrates me. I KNOW how hard I work every day I know I look good, I know I would have killed to be where I am at now 3 years ago, but what will it take to make me stop obsessing over it?
Source
I spoke again to my husband just the other night about this and once again he said what I already know “be thankful for where you are today!” He also said “Even if you weighed 150 pounds you wouldn’t be happy, if you ran a Marathon that wouldn’t make you happy…just learn to be happy where you are.”

He is so right and I know this, so how do I live it??

Some of you have been successful losers for a long time do you go through this inner turmoil? If so, how have you dealt with it?



Excerpts from The Motivational Girl are protected by copyright and used here by permission of The Motivational Girl, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!