Monday, August 8, 2011

Enlightenment


“The moment of enlightenment is when a person's dreams of possibilities become images of probabilities.” ~Vic Braden 
Source: A Bite At A Time by Morris Katzoff

I love this book “A Bite At A Time” it is very short bursts of motivational quotes and statements. Morris brings up a good point when you decide to do something about your weight loss take that enthusiasm and turn it into a probability.

I remember back in July 22, 2008 when I decided it was NOW that I would get my health under control and to lose my weight I was so pumped up! I was ready to give up the fast foods, the fat and grease at the restaurants, the bags of chips or pints of ice cream. I no longer wanted that more than a thin me.

What I didn't know was what that truly meant. Yes, I wanted to be thin that was my objective, but what I didn't know what would come with it.
  1. Better health
  2. Lower A1C (blood sugar)
  3. Neuropathy eased up
  4. Very little sick days at work
  5. Happy, happy, happy
  6. Extreme amount of confidence
  7. The need to move to be fit
  8. Push myself physically where I would never had before

If you are ready to change your life and start your weight loss journey, then do it! Don't let another day go by. Surround yourself with people that motivate you, if you don't have that in your life just check out some of these blogs!  

That is what I do, I need to be surrounded daily with positive people that put their health and fitness first. It helps me to stay motivated. I am so thankful for my husband, he is a true motivator in every sense of the word, but never had to say anything. He just does it. ;)

My Blog List, I can't list all of them or this post would be huge! If you want more recommendations, just email me and I'll send you more!









Excerpts from The Motivational Girl are protected by copyright and used here by permission of The Motivational Girl, 2011.

Picture Dreaming Source
Picture Enthusiasm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!