Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Mom w/grand kids 2005
I just wanted to take a moment and wish my Mom a Happy Mother's Day!

She means so much to me in my life and I don't get to see her very often. She doesn't live real far, but far enough that I don't make the drive there to much.

The good news is she is moving back home closer to me and I am thrilled about that just so I can have the chances of going out to lunch with her, shopping and doing the kinds of things she got to with her Mom when she was alive.

Life is so short, don't have regrets in life. Enjoy the people who you've been blessed with and enjoy the body that God gave you. By enjoying I mean treat it nice it gives many blessings back!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

Excerpts from The Motivational Girl are protected by copyright and used here by permission of The Motivational Girl, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful post Sheri! I am so happy your mom is moving closer to you! Yes, life is shorter than we think it is.... HUGS! Happy Mom's Day!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!