Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What Is Your Goal?


I wanted to share this inspiring goal of Karl Meltzer and to show the Hoka One One gym shoes in action!  These shoes are amazing, they are what allow me to run.  If you suffer with chronic feet pain and cannot walk or run like you use too, my advice is to invest in this shoe!

This video teaches me that all goals are attainable.  No matter what your goal is reach for it and grab it while you can.

What is your goal?


Excerpts from The Motivational Girl are protected by copyright and used here by permission of The Motivational Girl, 2011.

5 comments:

  1. Love this post! My goals:

    -Bench press my bodyweight by the end of the summer
    -Finish this semester with straight B's (trust me it will be an accomplishment)
    -See the silver lining of all my clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is inspiring. I hate running. Perhaps a better shoe would make me a little less cranky.

    Jane~
    Keepingthepoundsoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sable Thank you Sable! Sounds like you have some great goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jane Cartelli I hated running when I was a child. It wasn't until I was unable to run due to my neuropathy when I really wanted to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri, I will watch this after I get some after the gym sleep! I did email them & asked a few questions. Have not heard back yet. THANK YOU!

    My goal - to keep fighting the age thing & be as healthy & fit as possible with age.. and also to get my feet back!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!