Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I seriously can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve already. I still have gifts to wrap and tomorrow I will be driving to my Mom's for the weekend.

I've already started preparing mentally for the food challenges coming up. I have done this for the last 2 years since losing my weight. It might not be as hard this year with my Mom on her own weight loss journey (notice how I didn't say “diet”) Ugh! Bad word!

I'm scoping out online the workout clubs that are around my Mom's house. She lives in the country, so there isn't much to choose from around there.

I hope each of you take the time to enjoy the day with your family. Don't beat yourself up if you flub up there's always tomorrow. Just remember food is not what makes us happy, it should be the company. 

Talk to you next week!

Merry Christmas!

~The Motivational Girl~

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Missus Motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post.. enjoy the people.. that is what is most important! Have a wonderful one Sheri & thx for all your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jody - Fit at 53 Thanks for your dedication Jody in reading and commenting on my blog this year. Your a true inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome to be an inspiration to our mothers! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!