Thursday, December 9, 2010

Get the most out of your life!

Have you ever been so happy that you couldn't stop smiling?  If so, when was the last time did that happen and what was it that made you feel that way?

For me, I get like that after exercising.  I'm so happy because I've just accomplished a huge thing for myself.  I never liked exercise before until now.  I guess it wears on you and when you do it your endorphins get charged.  Its truly a wonderful feeling, I suggest you give it a try!

It takes time to get to this point just like everything else does in this life, but its so worth it! 

Have you ever been to a race where runners and walkers are going at it?  I  bet if you do you will see a bunch of smiling faces.  Why do you think their smiling?  Because their getting the most out of their life and are proud of it.

Go take a walk around the block and look around, see what God has made and it truly is inspiring. 

~The Motivational Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!