Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Accomplishment from the Boss

I had to share this with you, its such an "at a girl!"

As I was sitting at work, I received an IM (instant message) from my boss stating the following:

Boss: I was getting my OOO (out of office) spreadsheet ready for 2011 and noticed that you were only out 4.0 hours in 2010 for Sick time.


Boss: That is amazing how much you have improved your health...congratulations!

What you don't know is what was said to me back in 2008 before I lost my weight. Basically the jest of it was, if I continued taking so much time off for being sick we'd have to come "up" with something. 

It wasn't as if I wanted to be sick, Diabetes doesn't care what you want it will slowly kill you.

The proof is in the eating, if your a Diabetic its time to get on the healthy band wagon before its too late!

6 comments:

  1. Well it's nice of him to notice. How bout a damn raise?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on taking control of your health... and improving your personal and professional life in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great is that Sheri! Congrats & I know you will keep up the healthy habits always! Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!