Friday, April 2, 2010

Don't Get Discouraged


How many times have you gone off your diet plan and then get discouraged? Sometimes I've heard people say “I've had enough, I can't do this anymore.” All because they fell off their plan and allowed that inner voice to creep in and say “you can't do this, its too hard.”

Well I am here to tell you that is poppycock! I believe we've trained ourselves our whole life that its okay to eat whatever we want and not hold ourselves accountable for it and by doing this we nurtured the inner voice of negativity. The one that says, “your so fat, you can't lose weight” or “you couldn't log all your food that is too hard”. Negativity has got to stop!

I believe there is a bigger portion of ourselves that wants to be successful in our weight loss so we can be skinny, look great and have a wonderfully energetic life!

That one has to be taught to come out over the negative voice and the only way to teach it is to overcome the times you fall off your diet plan and get right back on board.

Yes, we all get discouraged, even I do the days I eat without regard to calorie intake, but I always get right back in line with my plan and stay accountable, I log everything I eat in my DailyPlate no matter how badly I might have gone off my plan that day.

Start training that positive inner voice of yours, we all have one it just takes time to start hearing it.


~The Motivational Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!