Monday, July 5, 2010

Taking Care of Yourself

We've all heard that we need to take care of ourselves. Have you ever taken a moment to think about what that really means? It could mean a number of things, like putting yourself first before someone or something else, eating right, exercising, get a physical every year, know your blood work numbers, and treat yourself once in awhile to relaxation.

When I was overweight weighing in at 255 pounds, I thought I was taking care of myself, but what I didn't know is that I was killing myself. I had Type 1 and 2 Diabetes, Neuropathies in my feet and digestive tract heading its way next to my eyes, and also had blood pressure problems. The question I want you to ask yourself, “are you really taking care of yourself or are you killing yourself and don't know it?”

Think truthfully and be honest with yourself because the only person you’re hurting is you and then your family members when you suffer or pass away from a heart attack.

I lied to myself for the majority of my life, and I know everyone out there who has an eating problem does the same thing. What I want you to get out of this blog is to honestly think about it, and then I dare you to do something about it.

Nutrisystem® worked for me. Perhaps it’s time to make the change in your life and start “caring” for yourself?



~The Motivational Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!