Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Struggling or Not?

Over the last couple of weeks my body has changed so much. The scale says I've gained 4 pounds, and I had a hard time adjusting mentally with this new number; however, today I'm accepting it.

I've cut all the bad carbs out of my diet over the last 2 weeks and tried replacing those calories with protein. But the scale doesn't move downward. I continue to exercise as much as possible such as, biking outside around 75 miles a week, stationary bike, and weights.

I've been told it’s muscle gain, and I haven't really accepted that idea yet, but I'm getting closer because of “how I feel.” I feel leaner, stronger, and I am larger in a good way. So if your having trouble accepting what the scales telling you because you've done everything by the book, take a good hard look at yourself before thinking of giving up. You might be surprised at what you see.


~The Motivational Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!