Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ultimate Cinnamon Crumb Cake

Oh that sounds delicious, don’t you think? I was reading my HungryGirl newsletter this morning, and it was listed there as one of the “Sweet Treats”, but it is coffee. Sorry to disappoint you.

I write about this because it’s another way for you to be a successful loser. How? Because when you lose weight and maintain your loss, you have to become playful with your options, or you will get bored very fast. That will be detrimental to your success.

If a thought comes to me to “go and get a chocolate bar”, I'll think about better options that I could have instead, like a Fat Free Hot Chocolate with whip cream for only 35 calories or a yummy iced coffee with Fat Free cream in it. Then I'm happy and that urge to eat the chocolate bar or whatever it may be at the moment, is gone. I survived another day!
Losing weight and maintaining is all about choices you make for yourself. Some days I choose to eat a larger meal, but I am back on 100% the next few days. It equals out as long as you know your limits and stick with them.

It gets dangerous when you start thinking your invincible and you won't gain your weight back. Make the right choices, for you and your weight loss journey. Remember, you can never stop your journey, but you can make it fun!

~The Motivational Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!