Friday, March 20, 2009

The Long Road Traveled



I've been Maintaining my window range for 1 year now and I've got to say, its been fun, its been tough and its been enlightening! I've learned more about myself over the last year then in my entire life.

I always thought I knew who I was and what I was capable of, but I didn't. The excuses I use to make were "I can't lose weight", "I can never keep it off, why bother?", "I have Diabetes its impossible to lose", "I am on insulin it puts weight on", "my Neuropathy hurts to bad, so I can't work out".

Do any of those sound familiar to you? Well I have news for you, your lying to yourself! Just like I lied to myself for so many years!

NutriSystem www.nutrisystem.com was my Diet Plan of choice I used it as my tool, to help me in my weight loss journey. It taught me new ways to eat and what tools I needed along the road to successful weight loss. Listen to them! When they say eat all your food do it, don't second guess them. When they say to drink all your water, just do it! When they say to exercise, try! Put one foot in front of the other, open your front door and start to walk. Simple and it becomes addicting!

As you see your body change into a new one, and your mind catches up to it. Your going to start loving yourself again and I have to tell you its a fantastic feeling!

~The Motivational Girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to get my replies to you, please click on the "subscribe by email". Thanks for leaving a comment!