- My happiness and pride every time I walk down the hall
- My size 8 pants ;)
- Feeling my hip bones when I'm standing and talking to someone.
- Having my husband not be worried that I was going to keel over any minute do to my health conditions.
- The joy of crossing my legs and they are so comfortable.
- The joy of knowing Type 2 diabetes is no longer an issue, but I still have Type 1.
- The fancy clothes
- The short sassey red hair I now have
- Looking at myself and smiling back in the mirror.
- Knowing how fit I am and feeling healthy.
Conclusion: Keep in mind the goal you have set for yourself and don't let a number on the scale ruin the opportunity of a life time.
~The Motivational Girl~